Call For work
2 Image Minimum
sRGB color profile
Allowed sizes (flexible rules Images may be larger. If aspect ratio does not match, images may be cropped to fit printed page.)
300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px) minimum
300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px) minimum
YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE ALLOCATED ACCORDING TO
1) SAVAGE BOUDOIR
2) SAVAGE BEAUTY
3) SAVAGE Prime FASHION
Receive a standard or approval decision, reviewed in the order the submission was received.
Your submission will be prioritized above free submissions. Get a response within 48 hours.
GUARANTEED COVER PAGE
What are you getting: - COVER STORY + BACK COVER - 1 COPY OF THE MAGAZINE + DIGITAL VERSION ON THE DAY OF THE RELEASE.
Payments are refunded if your images are not accepted. cancelation is allowed withn 24 hours of payment. If we do not accept your submission, the money will be refuded in full.
Terms & Conditions
Permission for Publication:
1. I HAVE PERMISSION FROM MY ENTIRE CREATIVE TEAM TO PUBLISH MY IMAGES IN SAVAGE magazine.
2. I own this Photograph, and I own all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to SAVAGE Magazine.
3. I am granting SAVAGE Magazine the one-time, free of charge, non-exclusive right to use it in the following ways:
o to publish in print and online
o to publish it on social media
o to feature it on SAVAGE website
4. I consent to indemnify SAVAGE Magazine against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against SAVAGE Magazine arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
5. I do not expect a free printed or digital copy.
If you have difficulty sending your work please let us know emidiately we will provide you an alternate methoed,
suggestions of images we would like to see
* Exclusive and highest quality
* Unusual and creative ideas
* Designer pieces in fashion
* Professional model or talent
* Good editing with a professional-looking skin work
* Variety in the posing, angles, and composition
* Professional make-up
* Cover story Sharp image
@_SAVAGE_mag strives for edgy, mind cutting, opinionated writing. We want to hear what you have to share. (No vulgarity)
Article can be:
Woman in Business and Careers
Concepts of Living
Art of Posing
When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, and relevance.
Please include the following assets and information with your submission:
Title (or at least an idea for a title)
Full team credits
Photographer’s, Makeup Artist, Hair Stylist, Model’s Name
Description/commentary of your editorial. (Optional)
Rules for Submission
SAVAGE accepts submissions from emerging and professional photographers, creative writers, make-up artists, musicians, stylists, and fashion designers and brands. If accepted, your work will be featured in print and digital editions. SAVAGE reserve the right to accept or deny any submission.
This will be a High-End Edition where photography, posing, lighting, and retouching will be evaluated before publishing.
We prefer EXCLUSIVES works. But if we like your works, we still take your previously published work. Your submission may be moved to a different issue of Savage on bases of better fitting.
If your work published with us in previous editions and you can show a proof of functioning team and studio we can provide a Letter of commissioning and a pull letter.
Team credits are essential to promote you and your team and get maximum exposure
You may add a wardrobe credits underneath each submitted image
e.g., pants Calvin Klein, shirt Polo, shoes Moda In Pelle.
We don't accept mood boards; However, we do review ALL submissions and If Your story is fitting, we will consider your suggestion.
When submitting please make sure to include:
Title of the artwork,
Title of series or collection if you can't decide on a title you can ask us to choose one for you.
short bio, and a brief description of your works.
* Poor low light work / noisy images/out-of-focus
* Bad skin editing - waxing face (using automated software)
* Cheap looking mismatched outfits
* Your work is either unsuitable or does not fit with the flow of the issue.
* There is little or no space left for placement.
* Images contain watermarks.